Khloe Kardashian Loves Her ResultsSeptember 9, 2019
9 Habits That Cause Skin Aging and How Fotona 4D Can HelpMarch 5, 2020
There has been a major shift from the surgical “plastic” look to a more “natural” enhancement in recent years, which people can now achieve through non-invasive beauty therapies. But with so many different options, how do you know which procedure is right for you?
If you want to learn about various types of facial skin treatments, you have come to the right place. In our ongoing role as leading providers of BBL or IPL therapy, Forever Young BBL, Fotana®4D treatments, Hydro Oxygen Facials, and Microlaser Peels — and as we continue our role as a premier resource of information about non-invasive cosmetic enhancement — below, the skin experts at Renew Stem Cell & Laser discuss the ABCs of the top five facial treatments in Scottsdale, AZ.
What is BBL or IPL Skin Rejuvenation?
Say goodbye to the effects of sun damage, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and other skin issues. With the innovative BroadBand Light (BBL) therapy, also known as Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) photofacial treatment, a gentle approach to skin rejuvenation is now possible.
BBL is the latest and most advanced technology in light therapy. It sets a high standard for addressing skin conditions associated with aging and pigmentation irregularities with minimal downtime and beautiful long-term benefits. Breakthroughs in science and light technology have allowed BBL therapy to deliver superior results when targeting different skin concerns, including:
- Skin tone and texture
- Freckles and sunspots
- Vascular redness
- Broken blood vessels
- Cherry hemangioma (red mole-like discolorations)
- Hormonal pigmentation
- Signs of aging
A more recent advancement that comes with BBL is the treatment of acne. Using a combination of photothermal and photochemical settings, our aestheticians can address problematic acne from several angles.
What is Forever Young BBL?
The advantages of BBL photorejuvenation expand to include maintaining healthy skin. Think of the Forever Young BBL as a maintenance treatment to prevent signs of aging, whereas BBL Skin Rejuvenation is when the BBL is used to address a specific skin concern.
Forever Young BBL is the first and only treatment intended to prevent the development of visible skin aging in all patients, including individuals with darker skin tones. In addition to clinical improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity, and other tell-tale signs of photodamaged skin, long-term and regular Forever Young BBL treatments enhance the expression of youth-related genes in aged skin cells; essentially reversing the aging process and returning skin to its genetically youthful condition.
According to media coverage and interviews, Naomi Watts, Bruce Willis, and Brad Pitt are some of the A-list celebrities who undergo photofacial rejuvenation therapy to prevent cellular aging and restore the skin’s youthful, healthy state.
What is a Fotona4D® Facelift?
The Fotona 4D Laser Facelift is a revolutionary non-surgical procedure that lifts, tightens, plumps, improves skin texture, and provides wrinkle reduction with the use of four unique laser modes:
- SMOOTH® – The first step of a Fotona4D® treatment involves a pain-free laser delivered intraorally to revivify the delicate tissues inside the mouth. As a result of a tighter oral cavity, the skin on the exterior surrounding the nasolabial folds, chin, and mouth is tighter as well.
- FRAC3® – The FRAC3 Mode uses a fractional beam to address deeper imperfections and restore a youthful tone and texture to the skin.
- PIANO® – The third step involves the use of a fractionated laser to heat the deeper layers of the skin; thereby, initiating the process of strengthening the skin structures. PIANO mode stimulates collagen production to tighten and remodel skin from the inside out.
- SupErficial™ – The last step is the resurfacing laser peel, which can brighten the skin immediately. SupErficial treatments reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and pore size; leaving the skin with a smoother pearl finish. Most patients see noticeable improvements after one treatment.
The Fotona4D® Facelift is unlike any other laser treatment available on the market today. This technology is among the best-kept beauty secrets of Kim and Khloe Kardashian, which gently refreshes, resurfaces, and restores youthfulness to the skin of the face and neck.
What is a Hydro Oxygen Facial?
Once a luxury, oxygen facials are now widely available and popular. Renew Stem Cell & Laser’s Hydro Oxygen Facial is a skin treatment that delivers oxygen infused with vitamins, minerals, essential nutrients, and botanical extracts to the deepest layers of the skin. Oxygen plays a vital role in keeping skin cells nourished and healthy. Therefore, this treatment offers a multitude of benefits, such as:
- Radiant, glowing skin
- Boosts collagen production for firmer skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity
- Detoxifies the skin and negates the effects of pollution and sun exposure
- Speeds up cell turnover
- Shrinks pores
- Deeply moisturizes skin
- Corrects uneven skin tone
- Increases the natural healing process of acne breakouts and reduces continual blemishes from coming back
Our Hydro Oxygen Facial combines elements of treatments such as microdermabrasion and chemical peels but feels more like a relaxing massage. Celebrities, including the ever-youthful Madonna, swears by this technique to achieve smoother and plumper skin.
What is Microlaser Peel?
Microlaser Peel is a non-surgical skin resurfacing treatment that revitalizes the skin and reduces the appearance of creases, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture. The high-tech laser system allows an aesthetician in Scottsdale, AZ to address specific problem areas or treat the entire face by removing a thin layer of damaged skin, but without using any surgical tools.
Here are some of the beautifying benefits of a Microlaser Peel:
- Brightens dull and lifeless skin
- Reduces the appearance of aging skin
- Corrects superficial pigmentation issues, such as freckles, age spots, and sunspots
- Treats acne scars
- Treats keratosis
- Evens out skin tone
Former and current Victoria’s Secret Angels, including Adriana Lima, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel, and Miranda Kerr are some of the many famous faces who adore the life-changing benefits of skin resurfacing. Because of how effective, precise, and flexible the treatment is, there is no wonder why a Microlaser Peel is among the top facial treatments in AZ.
Which Procedure is Right for You?
BBL Skin Rejuvenation, Forever Young BBL, Fotona4D®, Hydro Oxygen Facial, and Microlaser Peel all address signs of aging and some hyperpigmentation to varying degrees. Thus, the best non-invasive facial treatment for you depends on your deeper, more specific needs and goals.
We recommend booking a consultation with our skin experts to help you make an informed decision about which treatment is ideal for your skin concerns. All the treatments mentioned are available at Renew Stem Cell & Laser at the same level of quality as the best clinics in Hollywood. Are you ready to look and feel your best? Contact us now.